Welcome to the Quarterly “Club Stuff” Newsletter.
It’s Stuffed As Per Usual !
Check out the website daily at www.whitenow.com.au !
It’s the only way that you will find to keep you TOTALLY informed !
In this issue of Club Stuff you will find:
|Welcome on board our Queensland colleagues and our new Team Member
We are SO excited
to welcome our colleagues from Queensland who join
our regular visitors to the White Now website.
You will see over the coming months that the website
will expand to ensure that the NSW/ACT and QLD
borders are removed and the industry can share
ideas right along the Eastern seaboard !
Have you seen our new team member who is helping us spread the White Now word
throughout QLD, NSW and the ACT? If you see her, say G’Day to Corina
(the grinner) Bailey who we’re honoured to have join the White Now team.
Want to see someone oozing personality ? Then that’s our Corina ! We love her
and her integrity ! Another exciting addition to the team.
|Did you spot the White Now Wizard ?
hope that all the attendees at the CMAA
Trade show in Darling Harbour recently
met the White
Now Wizard and picked up a pen and a Discount Voucher ! If not and you want a discount
voucher sent to you, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
let us know your name and address and we will
send you one out ASAP !
|Job Ads - Positions Available
Every day we have
anywhere between 50 and 80 ads on our Positions page
No longer can we include ALL of these ads on the newsletters,
so it is up to you to check in daily to see what’s there.
Here are the ads that were lodged on the website in the
past few days !!
- General Manager — Wests
Supervisor — Dee Why RSL Club
Manager — Walgett RSL Club
Manager — Souths Juniors
East Asia Sales Manager — WMS Gaming
- Gaming Coordinator — Panthers
- Human Resources Manager — Wallsend
- Shift Supervisor — Balmain
- Contract Caterer x
2 — Penrith
- Accounts Person — Terrigal
- Bar Manager — Lane
- HR Manager — Chatswood
- Gaming Supervisor — The
- Sales Executive — Harold
- Bar Supervisor — Palm
Beach Currumbin Sports Club
AND ANOTHER 50 plus positions
We are truly the most successful place to advertise your vacancy to achieve the most suitable applications……… and for as little as $195 plus GST for up to 2 months !
|Buy ‘n Sell Stuff — What’s going on ?
Don’t forget that on our
very popular Buy n Sell Page you can clear your store rooms
of excess equipment and make money at the same time. Also,
keep an eye out on the section "Items People are Looking
For" — you may just have what they need. Current items
people are searching for include:
- Poker Machine Bases
- Lawn Bowls Equipment
- Projector & Screen
for a laptop
- Display Cabinet
- Portable Dance Floor
- Membership card printer/decoder
- Table linen to suit round tables
AND Much more... People are also selling items such as:
- Snooker Table
- Jackpot Carnival Sign
- Bar Stools
- Konami Dot Matrix Printers
- Promotional Wheels
- Poker Machine Stools
Take a look at the Buy 'n Sell page
at www.whitenow.com.au/v2/buynsell.htm to
see MANY more items !
|News and Stuff
has GOT to be one of the most looked at pages
in the history of websites. Don’t forget to look
at the STUFF page DAILY at www.whitenow.com.au to see all the industry info that you need to know..
Just in the past two weeks or so, we have included the
· Wests Leagues at Ashfield will welcome back Simon Cook to the role of Operations Manager.
· Jim Henry has stood down as President of the CMAA. Bill Clegg will take up the role until March 2007.
· CluBarham welcomes Mick Hickson into the role of Club Manager. Mick has moved from Capalaba in Queensland to take on the role !.
· Terrigal Bowling And Country Club have promoted Sally McCoy to the role of Secretary Manager.
· Paltronics welcome Jonathon Docking as their new Sales Executive for the Sydney Region.
· Dee Why RSL Club welcome Toby Kennett to the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO).
· Congratulations To Andy Timbs who has achieved the role of CEO at Wests Ashfield
· The Board of Balmain Leagues Club are pleased to have appointed Tim Camiller in the role of CEO.
· Tuggerah Lakes Memorial Club have appointed the former Assistant CEO, Stephen Byfield to the role of CEO.
· Maroochydore RSL Club welcome Tom Casilieris as their new CEO.
· Glen Taylor has been appointed the new General Manager for the Briars at Greenlees (Bowling Club) !
· Congratulations to Richard Hogg who leaves Nelson Bay Golf Club to take in his new role as CEO at Catlina Country Club !
· Canberra Labor Club Group welcome Lester Neal and Brad Browne as their new Club Managers. All the best to both of you for your new move to Canberra !
· The Panthers Group welcome Danny Munk to the role of COO (Chief Operating Officer). Danny joins the Group in this newly created role (which includes the role of Group Gaming) leaving his role of CEO of Tigers.
Where else can you find such interesting information but on the Stuff Page at White Now ! Go to Stuff page ..........
|We’ve got a secret !
We have a secret………… but don’t you hate it when someone tells you that they have a secret but they can't tell you what it is ? Sorry — we
can't reveal it yet!
Here are some hints though;
· It will appear on the website over the coming months.
· When it appears, you will not be able to stay off the website for more than
· You will be addicted !
· You will LOVE it !
That’s all we can tell you for now ! Sorry !
|Interviewing Managers — Tips to get more realistic responses to your questions
often get nervous before interviews, and why ? …mainly
because they are worried about being ‘put on the
spot’ with questions and have no time to put together
a reasonable answer, which can throw them for the
rest of the interview and .. they may actually
be the perfect candidate. So why not give the candidates
a little more time to think about what they really
want to say ? Have you thought about this
for an idea ? …………
When organising interviews, why not ask the candidate
to come in 45 minutes earlier than you see them.
Sit them in a comfortable area and give them a
copy of the questions you want to ask them at interview.
They will have time to think about their answers,
they will be more relaxed and they will appreciate
your efforts and foresight. Remember, you are not
testing the candidates as to whether they can answer
questions quickly but their knowledge. Who doesn’t
need some time to put together their thoughts ?
you used to only advertising your business in Industry
Magazines ? Don’t
forget that your target audience only reads these once.
Did you realise that if you advertise on the White Now
website, your ad will be viewed almost daily by your target
audience as it flashes in front of them! This HAS to be
great value doesn’t it ? With over 700,000 hits per
month — where
better is there to be seen by your target market but through
a Hot Spot Banner Space. There are 3 prominent Hot Spot
banner spaces available for your advertising purposes.
Call Corina before dinner on 0415 249
131 or email email@example.com for
a Rates Sheet !
Contact us White Now on 02 9807 1806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended recipient may access or use it. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender, do not use or disclose the contents and delete the message and any attachments from your system. This email is scanned for viruses prior to transmission. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and therefore White Now Consulting does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free. This material is client confidential and not to be reproduced or made available to any other person or organisation without written approval from White Now Consulting. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. White Now Consulting reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network. White Now Consulting recognises the privacy of individuals and has adopted the National Privacy Principles in complying with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. Your personal details are maintained in strictest confidence, including your e-mail address.
White Now Consulting is a strong supporter of the Spam Act 2003. We do not send unsolicited emails nor do we purchase from or sell email address lists to or any third parties. To unsubscribe from this email, or indeed if this email is not intended for you, please email email@example.com and write No Newsletter in the subject line.