Users are advised that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet. Individuals may contact our Office by phone on 02 9807 1806 if they have concerns about making contact via the internet.
When individuals only browse the website, we do not collect their personal information.
Sometimes, we collect personal information that individuals choose to give us via online forms or by email, for example when individual :
- ask to be on an email list or newsletter
- advertise on our website
- make a written enquiry via an online form
- use our e-commerce facilities to purchase goods/services
When an individual looks at our website, our web hosting service provider makes a record of the individual's visit and logs (in server logs) the following information for statistical purposes:
- the individual's IP address
- the pages the individual accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site the individual visited and
- the type of browser being used
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider's server logs.
Our website uses session cookies during a search query of the website, or when an individual fills in online forms.
Our web hosting service provider does not employ cookies on our website except in those circumstances.
The website statistics for this site are generated from the server logs as outlined above.
Use and Disclosure
We only use personal information collected via our website for the purposes for which it was given to us.
We do not share personal information about individuals with other agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorised by law
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue
When an individual's email address is received by us because they sent us a message, the email address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which they have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without the individual's consent.
Personal information published on the following webpages is done with the consent of the individual.
We maintain and update personal information collected from or published on our website as necessary or when we are advised by individuals that their personal information has changed.
Individuals who choose to join our email lists, complete online forms, or use any e-commerce functionality will have their contact details stored on password protected databases.
Staff members associated with website maintenance have access to our website's backend system which is password protected. Our website server, hosted by our internet service provider, is also password protected.
For further information see the Contact Us
page of our website.